Are you researching more affordable auto insurance rates in Dallas, TX? Dallas buyers have many options when searching for the best price on Subaru WRX insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates. There is a better way to shop for auto insurance so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes on a Subaru and obtain the best price possible from Dallas insurance agents and online providers.
It’s safe to assume that auto insurance companies don’t want you quoting rates from other companies. Consumers who compare rates annually will presumably buy a new policy because there is a significant possibility of finding a more affordable policy. A recent auto insurance study revealed that drivers who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved about $850 each year compared to those who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for car insurance is your intention, understanding how to quote and compare cheaper coverage can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
Best companies for low-cost Subaru WRX insurance in Texas
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Texas. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
These discounts can lower your auto insurance quotes
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time of quoting, but less common discounts must be asked about before they will apply. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you may be paying too high a price.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Good Students Pay Less – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. Most companies allow this discount up to age 25.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Having more than one vehicle on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Professional Memberships – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Dallas could qualify you for a break when getting a Dallas car insurance quote.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers pay much less in comparison with bad drivers.
- Federal Government Employee – Active or former government employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Dallas car insurance with select insurance companies.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Safety Course Discount – Passing a course that instructs on driving safety could cut 5% off your bill if you qualify.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears you could get a free auto insurance policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy. Any amount of discount will bring down the cost of your policy.
Auto insurance companies that may offer quotes with some of the discounts shown above include:
If you want low cost Dallas car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company to give you their best rates. Some credits may not be available in your area. If you would like to see a list of insurers with the best discounts in Texas, follow this link.
When in doubt talk to an agent
When quoting and comparing a policy, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions could help you determine whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I have newly-acquired coverage?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- What are the best liability limits?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- How high should deductibles be on a Subaru WRX?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Local Dallas car insurance agents
Some consumers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent and often times that is recommended Insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help in the event of a claim. One of the benefits of comparing car insurance online is that you can obtain cheap car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to insurance agents in Dallas who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies because prices are sent to your email. In the event you want to get a price quote from one company in particular, you can always jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Deciding on an insurer shouldn’t rely on just the premium amount. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
What type of Dallas car insurance agent is right for you?
If you are searching for a local Dallas insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the types of insurance agents from which to choose. Agents are categorized either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both types of agents can insure your vehicles, but it’s important to point out how they are different because it can factor into which agent you choose.
Exclusive agents work for only one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. These agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are trained well on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Many people buy from the same agent for years primarily because of high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
Below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Dallas that can give you price quote information.
- Kevin Davis – State Farm Insurance Agent
4801 Frankford Rd #100 – Dallas, TX 75287 – (972) 818-4223 – View Map
- Mike Baker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3400 Carlisle St Ste 470 – Dallas, TX 75204 – (214) 780-0900 – View Map
- Earl Gordon – State Farm Insurance Agent
7605 McCallum Blvd – Dallas, TX 75252 – (972) 407-9995 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent agents are not required to write business for one company so they can write business through many companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If prices rise, they simply switch companies in-house which makes it simple for you.
If you need lower rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to get the best comparison. Many write coverage with companies that do not advertise much that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Listed below are Dallas independent insurance agents that can give you comparison quotes.
- CJ Lingberg Insurance Agency
11884 Greenville Ave a101 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (972) 479-9911 – View Map
- Northwest Insurance
11722 Marsh Ln # 345 – Dallas, TX 75229 – (214) 352-5656 – View Map
- The Phoenix Insurance
11615 Forest Central Dr #103 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (214) 253-0570 – View Map
Be persistent and save
Drivers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, extreme rates for teen drivers, an unsatisfactory settlement offer and even lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company can be less work than you think.
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don’t skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced full coverage and found out when filing a claim that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The proper strategy is to find the BEST coverage at the lowest possible cost, but do not skimp to save money.
Low-cost Subaru WRX insurance in Dallas is possible both online and also from your neighborhood Dallas agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some car insurance companies may not offer rate quotes online and usually these smaller providers work with independent insurance agencies.
Steps to finding affordable quotes for Subaru WRX insurance in Dallas
Truthfully, the best way to find cheaper quotes for auto insurance rates is to compare quotes annually from companies who sell insurance in Dallas.
Step 1: It will benefit you to learn about the different coverages in a policy and the changes you can make to drop your rates. Many rating criteria that result in higher prices like distracted driving and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be amended by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
Step 2: Quote rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide price quotes from multiple insurance companies. Select a company
Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your existing coverage and see if you can save money. If you find a better price and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Tell your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application for your new policy. Once coverage is bound, keep the new proof of insurance certificate along with the vehicle’s registration papers.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is that you use identical coverages on every quote and and to get price quotes from every company you can. Doing this provides a fair rate comparison and a complete selection of prices.
Even more information is available at these sites:
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for 18 Year Olds in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Low Mileage Drivers in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Dallas Car Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)