Locating cheap Dallas Lincoln LS insurance quotes may be difficult for people that are not comfortable with quoting and comparing rates online. With literally dozens of companies, how are people able to have time to compare the different rates to find lower auto insurance premiums?
Statistics show that most auto insurance buyers in Texas have remained with the same auto insurance company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never even shopped around for affordable coverage. With the average premium in the United States being $1,847, drivers could pocket up to $850 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t invest the time required to do a rate comparison.
Consumers should take time to do price comparisons on a regular basis due to the fact that insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you think you had the best price on Lincoln LS insurance in Dallas six months ago a different company probably has better rates today. There are a lot of ways to save on LS insurance out there, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn a lot of great tips on how to reduce your auto insurance bill.
If you have insurance now, you will surely be able to lower your rates using these techniques. Shopping for affordable car insurance policy in Dallas is not as time-consuming as you think. Although Texas car owners should learn how big insurance companies market insurance on the web.
Companies offering Lincoln LS insurance in Texas
The companies in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Dallas, TX. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
You may qualify for discounts for Lincoln LS insurance in Dallas
Insurance is expensive, but you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts will apply at the time of purchase, but some need to be specially asked for in order for you to get them. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you are throwing money away.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course if it’s offered in school.
- Student Discounts – Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Renewal Discounts – A few insurance companies allow discounts for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current LS insurance policy. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Federal Government Employee – Active or former government employment could qualify for a slight premium decrease with certain companies.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your entire bill at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Distant Student – Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Dallas and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Just owning your own home can get you a discount because it requires personal responsibility.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for primary and secondary vehicles with one company can get a discount for every vehicle.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Even though it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount should help reduce your overall bill.
Some companies that may include these money-saving discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent the best way to save money. Some discounts listed above might not apply in your state. If you would like to see a list of companies that offer the discounts shown above in Dallas, click here.
Everyone needs different auto insurance coverages
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing your policy for your vehicles, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are unique to you so your insurance needs to address that. Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Lincoln LS is totaled?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
Independent versus exclusive insurance agents
A small number of people just want to get advice from a local agent and that can be a smart move A good thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent. Buying insurance from local insurance agents is important particularly in Dallas.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, the quote information is submitted to local insurance agents who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to leave your computer as quotes are delivered immediately to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you wish to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, you would need to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
Dallas auto insurance agents are either independent or exclusive
If you want to buy insurance from a reliable insurance agency, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they function. Dallas agents can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These agents are not limited to a single company so they can quote policies through many different insurance companies and find you the best rates. If prices rise, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you contact a few independent agents in order to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with companies you’ve never heard of that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Below are independent insurance agencies in Dallas that can possibly get you free insurance quotes.
- E F Insurance Agency
9304 Forest Ln #217 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (972) 931-9285 – View Map
- La Familia Auto Insurance
8702 Spring Valley Rd – Dallas, TX 75240 – (972) 586-7488 – View Map
- CJ Lingberg Insurance Agency
11884 Greenville Ave a101 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (972) 479-9911 – View Map
These agents work for only one company and examples are State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. They generally cannot provide prices from multiple companies so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand name rather than having low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Dallas willing to provide price quotes.
- Jon Essary – State Farm Insurance Agent
1214 W Davis St – Dallas, TX 75208 – (214) 948-6000 – View Map
- Steve Barnes – State Farm Insurance Agent
4403 N Central Expy, Ste 100 – Dallas, TX 75205 – (214) 515-9900 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Jonathan Crisler
1350 N Buckner Blvd #218 – Dallas, TX 75218 – (214) 324-7676 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Dallas should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Texas?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?
In the end, you can save money
As you restructure your insurance plan, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
Some insurance providers do not offer rate quotes online and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent agents. The cheapest Lincoln LS insurance in Dallas can be bought both online and with local Dallas insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We covered a lot of techniques to save on Lincoln LS insurance in Dallas. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote Dallas auto insurance, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Dallas auto insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the most savings is with an unexpected company. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
Steps to finding better rates for Lincoln LS insurance in Dallas
The preferred way to quote cheaper auto insurance rates in Dallas is to compare prices once a year from insurers that insure vehicles in Texas. Drivers can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Read about auto insurance and the measures you can take to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like accidents, careless driving, and poor credit can be amended by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agents can provide prices for many different companies.
- Compare the new rates to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A tip to remember is that you use similar limits and deductibles on every quote and and to get prices from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Rogue in Dallas? (FAQ)
- How Much are Dallas Car Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Dallas Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Female in Dallas? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Nissan Altima in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Dallas Car Insurance for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Front crash protection reduces rear-end crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)