Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy high-priced Kia Stinger insurance in Dallas? Don’t feel bad because many Dallas drivers have buyer’s remorse.
Regrettably, a large majority of drivers kept buying from the same company for over three years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates from other carriers. American drivers could save an average of roughly 47% each year by just shopping around, but they don’t invest the time required to compare rates and save money.
How to find cheaper quotes for Kia Stinger insurance in Dallas
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get the cheapest Kia Stinger insurance is to regularly compare quotes from insurers who can sell car insurance in Dallas.
- Step 1: Gain an understanding of what is in your policy and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many factors that increase rates such as at-fault accidents and a bad credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can provide prices from multiple insurance companies. Compare rates now
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A crucial key to this process is to make sure you enter the same coverage limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to analyze as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this helps ensure an accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Many car insurance companies vie for your business, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer to get the best rates possible on Kia Stinger insurance in Dallas.
Most major insurance companies make it easy to get pricing on the web. This process is pretty easy as you just type in the coverages you want on the page. After you submit the form the company’s rating system makes automated requests for reports for credit and driving violations and returns pricing information based on these and other factors. Being able to quote online for Kia Stinger insurance in Dallas simplifies rate comparisons, and it is important to have as many quotes as possible in order to find a lower rate.
If you want to compare rates using this form now, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter the coverages just like they are on your policy. Doing this assures you’re receiving a fair comparison for similar coverage.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Texas. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Informed Consumers Can Reduce Their Insurance Premiums
It’s important that you understand some of the things that aid in calculating your auto insurance rates. If you have a feel for what determines base rates, this enables you to make decisions that could result in better auto insurance rates. Lots of things are used when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are obvious such as your driving history, although others are more transparent such as your marital status or how financially stable you are.
The factors shown below are some of the most rate-impacting factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set prices.
- Your credit rating is important – An insured’s credit history is a big factor in calculating your auto insurance rates. People with high credit scores tend to be better risks to insure than those with poor credit scores. If your credit rating is lower than you’d like, you could potentially save money when insuring your Kia Stinger if you improve your credit rating.
- More performance means higher premiums – The performance of the vehicle you need to insure makes a huge difference in your premium level. Lower cost passenger models generally receive the lowest base rates, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
- Save money with higher coverage deductibles – Physical damage protection, also called ‘full coverage’, helps pay for damage to your vehicle. Some examples of claims that would be covered are running into the backend of another car, hail damage, and having your car stolen. The deductibles are the amount of money you are required to spend out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. The more money you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the bigger discount you will receive.
- Vehicles with better crash test results cost less to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. Vehicles built for safety reduce occupant injuries and lower injury rates means less money paid by your insurance company and thus lower rates.
- Better premiums for continuous auto insurance coverage – Not maintaining insurance can get your license suspended and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your insurance lapse for non-payment. And not only will insurance be more expensive, not being able to provide proof of insurance will get you a steep fine or even jail time. You will then be forced to file a SR-22 with the Texas DMV.
- Annual miles is a factor – The more you drive your Kia each year the more you’ll pay to insure it. Many insurance companies rate vehicles based upon how much you drive. Cars and trucks that sit idle most of the time qualify for better rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. An incorrectly rated Stinger may be costing you. Ask your agent if your auto insurance policy is showing the right rating data, because it can save money.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Did you know your auto insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupations like fire fighters, architects, and financial analysts have higher rates than average in part from intense work situations and lengthy work days. Other jobs like professors, historians and retirees pay the least.
- You might pay more if you are single – Having a spouse actually saves money when buying auto insurance. Marriage usually means you are more mature than a single person it has been statistically shown that married couples file fewer claims.
It may be expensive, but it’s not optional
Despite the high insurance cost for a Kia Stinger in Dallas, paying for insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
First, the majority of states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your Stinger, it’s most likely the lender will stipulate that you have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank will be required to insure your Kia for a much higher rate and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
Third, insurance safeguards not only your Kia Stinger but also your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of having insurance greatly outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying over $830 a year so you should quote rates at every renewal to make sure the price is not too high.