The preferred way to get the cheapest Audi S4 insurance is to compare prices at least once a year from providers in Dallas. Rate comparisons can be done by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about car insurance and the factors you can control to prevent rate increases. Many factors that cause high rates such as traffic violations, accidents, and a lousy credit rating can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Step 2: Request rate estimates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can quote prices for a wide range of companies. Find a Dallas insurance agent
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save money and buy the policy, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Step 4: Provide notification to your current company of your decision to cancel the current policy and submit the completed application along with a down payment for the new coverage. As soon as coverage is bound, put the new certificate verifying coverage above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
One piece of advice is to compare similar coverage information on each price quote and and to get rates from every insurance company. Doing this helps ensure a fair rate comparison and the best price quote selection.
It’s a fact that insurance companies don’t want customers comparing rates. Consumers who shop around once a year will, in all likelihood, switch insurance companies because of the good chance of finding a lower-priced company. A recent survey found that drivers who routinely compared rates saved over $850 each year compared to other drivers who never shopped around for better prices.
If finding the most affordable car insurance is the reason for your visit, learning how to compare insurance can make the process more efficient.
Best Audi S4 insurance price quotes in Texas
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Texas. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you compare several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Car insurance statistics and figures
The information shown next outlines a range of coverage prices for Audi S4 models. Having insight into how rate quotes are established can benefit drivers when making informed decisions when shopping around for a new policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$260||$478||$424||$26||$128||$1,316||$110|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$260||$478||$424||$26||$128||$1,316||$110|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$288||$478||$424||$26||$128||$1,344||$112|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$288||$478||$424||$26||$128||$1,344||$112|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in specific location which can increase or decrease auto insurance rates significantly.
The information below shows how different deductible levels and can influence Audi S4 annual premium costs for each age group. The prices are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you buy full coverage?
The information below illustrates the comparison of Audi S4 yearly insurance costs with full coverage compared to only the Texas minimum liability coverage. The price estimates are based on no violations or accidents, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Should you pay for full coverage?
There is no exact rule that is best for determining when to drop physical damage coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost of full coverage is more than around 10% of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Audi S4 claim settlement value is $4,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $3,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If it’s costing in excess of $300 annually for full coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some situations where dropping physical damage coverage is not in your best interest. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you must maintain physical damage coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle in the even your car is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
Cheaper Audi S4 insurance rates in Dallas
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always list all their discounts very well, so the following list contains both the well known and the more hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you may be paying too high a price.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new S4 may earn a small discount since newer vehicles are generally safer.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off with certain companies.
- E-sign – A handful of larger companies will provide an incentive for signing up on the internet.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Distant College Student Discount – College-age children who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Dallas and do not have access to a covered vehicle may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles may allow you to get lower car insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Onboard Data Collection – Dallas drivers who agree to allow their company to spy on when and where they use their vehicle through the use of a telematics system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
Policy discounts save money, but most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. But all discounts should help reduce your overall bill.
The example below shows the comparison of Audi S4 auto insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The premiums are based on a male driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
Large car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are outlined below.
- Esurance may have discounts that include Switch & Save, claim free, DriveSense, Pac-12 alumni, and good student.
- The Hartford may include discounts for good student, driver training, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, defensive driver, and air bag.
- AAA may offer discounts for pay-in-full, good student, good driver, education and occupation, multi-policy, anti-theft, and multi-car.
- GEICO offers discounts including anti-theft, federal employee, daytime running lights, good student, anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, and driver training.
- State Farm has discounts for good student, student away at school, multiple policy, multiple autos, anti-theft, accident-free, and safe vehicle.
If you are trying to find affordable Dallas auto insurance quotes, ask all the companies the best way to save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not apply in your area.
Smart Consumers Save Every Year
It’s important that you understand some of the things that are used to determine your premiums. If you have some idea of what determines premiums, this enables informed choices that could help you find better car insurance rates. Many different elements are considered when premium rates are determined. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but other factors are less apparent like where you live or your financial responsibility.
The items below are a few of the “ingredients” used by insurance companies to determine your prices.
Females tend to cost less – Statistics have proven that females tend to be a little less risky than males. This data doesn’t prove that women are BETTER drivers than men. Men and women cause auto accidents in similar numbers, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Not only that, but men also get ticketed for serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Teenage male drivers have the highest risk to insure and therefore pay the highest rates.
The example below shows the comparison of Audi S4 auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The information is based on no accidents or driving violations, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Responsible drivers have lower prices – Being a careful driver impacts your car insurance rates tremendously. Just one ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Good drivers pay lower auto insurance prices as compared to those with violations. Drivers who get license-revoking tickets such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence are required to file a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to continue driving.
The information below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions influence Audi S4 insurance costs for different age groups. The premiums are based on a single female driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Bad credit hurts insurance costs – Having a bad credit rating can be an important factor in calculating your premium rate. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than those with lower ratings. If your credit could use some work, you could potentially save money when insuring your Audi S4 by repairing your credit.
Advanced theft deterrents – Selecting a car model with advanced anti-theft systems can earn a premium discount. Systems that thwart thieves like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all help stop your vehicle from being stolen.
Use one insurance company and save – Many car insurance companies provide better rates to clients that buy multiple policies in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s in your best interest to compare other company rates to help ensure you have the lowest rates.There is a chance you can save even more by insuring with multiple companies.
Job impacts premiums – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Careers like military personnel, police officers, and miners tend to pay higher rates than average due to job stress and lots of time spent at work. Conversely, occupations such as farmers, students and performers pay the least.
Defend yourself with liability – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance is the coverage that protects you if you are determined to be liable for an accident. It will provide you with a defense in court to attempt to prove you were not liable. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
Insurance losses for an Audi S4 – Insurers use historical loss data when they file their rates in each state. Models that tend to have higher frequency or amount of claims will cost more for coverage.
The next table illustrates the loss history for Audi S4 vehicles. For each type of coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is equal to 100. Percentage numbers below 100 indicate better than average losses, while values over 100 point to more losses or tendency to have larger claims.
|Vehicle Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Audi S4 4dr 4WD||206||78||182||51||57||75|
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When choosing adequate coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. You are unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Is my Audi S4 covered for flood damage?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Are auto insurance agents a thing of the past?
Certain consumers still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is a personal choice. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is that you can obtain the best rates and still have a local agent. And buying from local insurance agencies is definitely important in Dallas.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your information is submitted to participating agents in Dallas that can provide free Dallas auto insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies since rate quotes are delivered directly to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND a local agent. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific company, just go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Multiple types of car insurance agents in Dallas
If you want to buy car insurance from a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two different types of agencies and how they function. Car insurance agents can be categorized as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Car Insurance Agencies or Brokers
These agents can sell policies from many different companies and that allows them to write policies with an assortment of companies and find the cheapest rate. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move the coverage in-house and you stay with the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you get quotes from several independent agencies to have the best price comparison. Most also have access to companies you’ve never heard of which can be an advantage.
Featured below are independent insurance agencies in Dallas who may provide price quote information.
- Northwest Insurance
11722 Marsh Ln # 345 – Dallas, TX 75229 – (214) 352-5656 – View Map
- The Phoenix Insurance
11615 Forest Central Dr #103 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (214) 253-0570 – View Map
- Steven Graves Insurance
11300 N Central Expy #430 – Dallas, TX 75243 – (214) 599-0808 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These agents can usually just insure with one company and examples are Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. These agents are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some insured continue to use the same agent primarily because of the brand legacy and strong financial ratings.
Listed below are Dallas exclusive agents that are able to give price quotes.
- Larry Sandlin – State Farm Insurance Agent
4560 W Mockingbird Ln #120 – Dallas, TX 75209 – (214) 526-5227 – View Map
- Dan Stanton – State Farm Insurance Agent
3767 Forest Ln #107 – Dallas, TX 75244 – (972) 243-8894 – View Map
- Marybel Castilleja – State Farm Insurance Agent
4444 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 620 – Dallas, TX 75211 – (214) 331-7680 – View Map
Picking an auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Dallas?
- Does their agency support local causes in Dallas?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- How long has their agency been open in Dallas?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
How much can you save?
People who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, delays in responding to claim requests, delays in paying claims and even policy non-renewal. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch switching car insurance companies is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
When searching for inexpensive Dallas auto insurance quotes, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the lowest possible cost.
We just showed you a lot of techniques to find cheaper Audi S4 insurance in Dallas. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding low cost Dallas auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
- How Much is Dallas Auto Insurance for Teachers? (FAQ)
- How Much is Dallas Car Insurance for Nurses? (FAQ)
- How Much are Dallas Car Insurance Rates for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Dallas? (FAQ)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)